Shikoku Karst: Tenkū Cycling － Where the heavens are closer at hand. －
The Shikoku karst is considered one of Japan’s three major karst landscapes.
Enjoy cycling through a 1,400m-elevation landscape of limestone and expansive meadows on an e-bike.
“E-bike” is a name for an electric-assisted bicycle.
Come experience for yourself the joy of a refreshing trip riding along directly through the breeze—neither by car nor on foot—up hills and downs
through stunning views that stretch in every direction, 360°.
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 9:00－16:00
- ※Closed for winter November－March
- From 15 mins per time
- Shikoku Karst Rental Cycle Station
(Next to Mezuru-sō Inn / Site of activity / gathering & dismissal) [google map]
- Event Program
- Cycling through the Shikoku karst on an e-bike
- From ¥500 (Tax included)
- From 1 person up
- Kumakōgen-chō Tourism Association
※Same-day reservations accepted